strawberry clock strawberry clock

Unoriginal repetition

You stole every joke from another movie. People like you are the reason clocks get such a bad rep. Put some effort into it, or don't even bother.

grim-reaper-clock responds:

well do next time

Boom Boom Boom Boom

Something for everyone

DDR music, final fantasy, anime, Mr.T, flashy colors, sparkly thingies, Bill Gates, and um...more stuff. Wow. Shiny thingies makes me smile.

For something that made no sense whatsoever...not bad.

Adept-Omega responds:

Thank you. ^_^

I assure you, once I get off my lazy arse, I'll be submitting some new movies to NG.

Thanks for the response. Catch you on the BBS. Take care!

Clock Registration Clock Registration

Worth it for the rapper part...

It was kinda lame, mediocre jokes and all...until the part where he picks a job. "Your complimentary ice and Hummer H2 are parked outside" had me laughing my ass off. Way to go!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

You never cease to amaze me

I've loved every one of your movies, from the Resident Evil parody to the All Your Pie, to the one that's been on the charts for ages now, your Final Fantasy movie. You seriously have talent, and I can't wait for each movie you come out with, and this one was especially well made. I love how you can create a well made, funny movie without resorting to sprites, running gags about the clocks, or stupid poop humor.

Final Fantasy 3 Continued Final Fantasy 3 Continued

A bit overrated.

Good: Yes. Great: not really.

incanus responds:

Hehe, thanks.

Stick Bails 2! Stick Bails 2!

I'm going against my nature here

Usually I don't like skate movies...especially stick skater movies...but this was pretty damn funny. Nice sound effects, where'd you get them from? They work really well with the deaths. A good little short. Nothing godlike, but not bad. I'm gonna throw you a 3 for protection.

GAMER-X007 responds:

The skate sounds?
Find them at the Tonny Hawk's Pro Skater 3 folders :)
Screams & stuff are from Flashkit.com

Tribute to Blaminators Tribute to Blaminators

Going in my favorites list

You got style man. True, you did a bit of an overdone topic, but you did it well, and took an unoriginal topic and did it in an original way. You can go pretty far here.

smoothstudios responds:

Haha i'm stylin'! thanks alot.

Anakin's Revenge Anakin's Revenge

Very nice

I liked the action, very good, especially for non-stick. You know what I wish I saw in the movie? BETTER ACTING! You should at least done something making fun of how pathetic the guy playing Anakin was in his acting.

SolidSacketh responds:

Hmm, I guess I thought the acting was pretty decent. I prefer Anakin to Luke Skywalker I guess. However, the thing that bothered me was that the viewing audience didn't get to see Anakin in all his bad-ass glory. He was a warrior, but Dooku took him out way too easy. Maybe that was part of the making Yoda a "supreme light saber bad-ass" theme, or maybe because he becomes much more of a bad-ass in episode 3.

Dissy Dis Dis Dis 1 Dissy Dis Dis Dis 1

Great start

You get a 4 for protection, definately. Try adding actual voices, and maybe some cheesy talkshow like music. The only real down is you used stick figures when that's part of what you're making fun of...well that and it needs more ways that the guys die. Other than that, masterful.

Sonic Vs. Mario Skate-off Sonic Vs. Mario Skate-off

Well...

It was skate, so that automatically lost you like 2/3 of your potential votes from me. But it was original...slightly. Well, except for it being yet ANOTHER skating movie. But at least it wasn't a stick movie.