strawberry clock strawberry clock

Unoriginal repetition

You stole every joke from another movie. People like you are the reason clocks get such a bad rep. Put some effort into it, or don't even bother.

grim-reaper-clock responds:

well do next time

Boom Boom Boom Boom

Something for everyone

DDR music, final fantasy, anime, Mr.T, flashy colors, sparkly thingies, Bill Gates, and um...more stuff. Wow. Shiny thingies makes me smile.

For something that made no sense whatsoever...not bad.

Adept-Omega responds:

Thank you. ^_^

I assure you, once I get off my lazy arse, I'll be submitting some new movies to NG.

Thanks for the response. Catch you on the BBS. Take care!

Clock Registration Clock Registration

Worth it for the rapper part...

It was kinda lame, mediocre jokes and all...until the part where he picks a job. "Your complimentary ice and Hummer H2 are parked outside" had me laughing my ass off. Way to go!

Tetris remix v3 Tetris remix v3

Mediocre, plain ol' meat and potatoes Mediocre.

Well, a better preloader would have been nice, but, I've seen worse. The level 1 speed was equivilant to like level 4 on the gameboy version. Nonetheless, decently done. I'll toss you a 3, to help keep it alive.

Fadeliss responds:

iight thanks for review

djkhrio;sn o;bohbvs;dljkf djkhrio;sn o;bohbvs;dljkf

It's like you rushed it or something

OK. How to improve: 1. Add sound in the background and for the buttons. 2. Make the buttons more than just words, do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to click on them!? 3. Have some sort of a scoring mechanism...but this can be a pain in the ass if you don't know action script, so that's kinda the last thing you wanna improve. 4. Up the graphics a little. Other than that it shows promise. I'm not gonna give it a 4 or 5, but you will get my protection point for this one.

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Just one phrase

Best Game Ever. Aside from the lag that is... which is probably my comp, but other than that, kick fuckin' ass.